Barista/All Rounder (Barista/Kitchen and/or Bar/Cocktails)
Baby Grey is the new concept born of Greyjoys with and different and increased offering including evenings.
We have a number of opportunities for new talent to join our team at Baby Grey on Gosforth High Street.
Our focus is on a high-quality, accessible offering, set in unique surroundings with outstanding service.
- Job Type: Full-time/ Part-Time
- Application deadline: 04/010/2021
- Expected start date: 18/10/2021
- Salary: £15,000.00-£20,000.00 per year depending on experience.
- Hourly Wage is based on experience, negotiable and will rise with completion of induction and on evidencing loyalty.
- We are looking for experienced hospitality workers who are driven, have ranging skills, and are potentially able to work cross roles.
- These roles are to start immediately but also negotiable within reason.
- We are open four days at present and applicants ideally must be available to work Thursday to Sunday between 08:00 & 23:00. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to at least 3 of these.
- We want people who are genuine, friendly and hard working, who are able to work at pace and are fully aware of the pressures of the ‘Independent’ industry.
- You will really go out of your way to deliver fantastic service, demonstrate strong preparation skills, attention to detail and become an important part of the long term team.
Both Full-Time & Part-Time hours available depending on experience
Some of the PROFFESIONAL Experience we are looking for:
- Ability to dial in and clean down an industry leading machine
- Consistently make speciality coffee to a high standard (You may be asked to demonstrate this at interview)
- Able to pour latte art
- Experience at making cocktails
- Experience in, and ability to listen to and retain food preparation and baking instructions
Some of the PERSONAL skills we are looking for:
- Well organised, can prioritise and work cleanly at speed during a busy service
- Is a competent communicator, a good listener and can react positively to direction
- Be interested in the business and seek to understand more about it
- Have the natural ability to watch and learn and follow and retain high standards
- To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and enjoy it
- Follow hygiene standards
Applications for this role of will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment below.
Please also include your Instagram handle (if applicable)
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference ID: Barista/All Rounder (Barista/Kitchen and/or Bar/Cocktails)
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20-45 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £15,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
COVID 19 Policy in place and available on request.